Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Last week I got to visit my Mom in Panguitch.  This is the view a few miles up the road.    The beautiful scenes all around never grow old.

I decided I needed a Budda picture in the Red Rocks.  I'll admit I was a little nervous getting up and down, but Budda pics are the latest favorite pose of Britt and me.  

Mom always has a quilt going.

I was so happy that the timing worked out just right for me to attend Ryan King's wedding reception in Provo.  This is Susan and me....it was so much fun to surprise her.  We knew each other in China.  I love renewing friendships.

Tanner as Harry.

Going to the pumpkin walk is especially fun when you have a cute little grandson to go along with.

Cute little Joseph family.

Madagascar scene.  Lots of creative ways to use pumpkins.

This is what I woke up to this morning.  I still like the snow.  Next week I will be in the tropics of Malaysia so I am especially enjoying this weather.  I love the Fall.

Today is our oldest child's 31st birthday.  Happy Birthday again Jen.  I know she has aged some,  but Carl and I don't look 31 years older!?!?

1 comment:

Mike and Jen said...

Katie thinks that baby picture of me looks like Reid...