Tuesday, May 15, 2012

graduation and grandchildren




Jesse graduated a little over a week ago.  Congratulations Jesse.  He is now completing a summer internship in Ogden.  After his internship they could go anywhere from Portland to D.C.  I know two girls who would be happy if they ended up in their city.






Here I am as the very proud mother-in-law.  It has been a joy getting to know Jesse, seeing him work so hard in his schooling and watching him as a wonderful father.  




Crazy picture here...so I went to Park City this week-end with a friend of mine.  The mountains were beautiful, the sky was pristine blue and the only picture I took was of this trailer parked in the gas station lot....but there is a camel in there....touring the US. Don't know what that is all about but it is my visual of the week-end in the famously gorgeous Park City.


The next two pictures are simply to make Carl a little more homesick.  He will be here in two weeks and he will get to spend some time with each grandchild, but in the meantime....pictures will have to do.


Hurry back grandpa, we miss you.

2 comments:

Katie Curtis said...

Yay, congrats, Jesse! Love the post and can't wait to see you...in T minus 4 hours!!

Debby said...

ok there friend...I am going to the other side of the world in a little bit (6 weeks) am i going to miss you ?? I get there the 13 th of july, ??when do you go ? I miss yu !would love to see there or here sam I am! love Debby