Monday, January 30, 2012

quiet january


Since my birthday is in January...I think of this as 'my month'.  


Every year I get a calendar as a birthday gift.  I always look forward to seeing what kind will be chosen or made for me.  This year it's a cute artsy kind with sayings for each month.   I happen to love the words for January.  It quite reminds me of me.  I thought I would share:




One of the things that people associate with Logan is cold and snow.  Some think it's negative and some- like me- think it's a positive.  As I was doing errands I came out of the store and this is what I found!


Can you see how big the snowflakes are .... some are as big as quarters!  Beautiful!!!



And then the sun comes out and this is what it looks like:  


It's my favorite time.

2 comments:

Scott and Tobi said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful woman in every way!!!

Tobi

Britt Curtis said...

Aw, that's a tender post! I am so glad you're enjoying it there. And those snowflakes are quite beautiful. I can enjoy them much more now, being in DC. :)