Tuesday, March 6, 2012

week-end trip

I took a new route to Panguitch this time....

 ....the new route took me past the Manti Temple.  This is where Carl and I were married 31 years ago.



 I enjoyed the week-end with my Mom.  Here she is with her neighbor, Joy.  These two ladies are the reason I kept going with my blog after I decided to quit after a year.  They actually read my ramblings and seem to enjoy the pics....thus I thought they should be included here.  Thanks Mom and Joy.


Today: holding Tanner while trying desperately to finish my book for book club while visiting on the phone with Mom (she was checking to see if I made it back to Logan OK).

3 comments:

Dinky (Edsall) Sabatino said...

glad you made it home okay and sure glad you left when you did, even though i would of enjoyed more time to visit. Looks like it didnt take you long to have tanner back in your arms. I found the book we were talking about at the library that I can download onto my kindle so I'm set. I'll let you know how I liked it. Spring is coming isnt it?
Always Joy

Dinky (Edsall) Sabatino said...

that is a great picture of the Temple. Paula, I am happy you are
still blogging. I would really miss it if you quit.

Katie Curtis said...

Great updates!