Tuesday, March 13, 2012




This week-end I attended a RS party with Megan.  These three cute sisters were the entertainment.  


 I received this book for my birthday from my Mom and sister.  I have only begun reading it, but am already finding some favorite quotes: "because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ [we may] learn from our experience without being condemned by that experience."  (Elder Bednar is quoting Elder Hafen) 



Today is Megan and Jesse's 2nd wedding anniversary.  I get to watch Tanner for the next 24 hours for them.  I thought I would take a self portrait of my favorite moment so far.....it's when he falls asleep on my shoulder.

3 comments:

Britt Curtis said...

Nice phone. You're making my arms ache for that monkey!

Dinky (Edsall) Sabatino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dinky (Edsall) Sabatino said...

And I would just bet you stayed like that the whole 24 hours didn't you Grandma? I agree with Britt, Nice Phone